https://www.pokebattler.com has been updated with the new CPs. There are quite a few new surprised to be had. Chansey and Rhydon have risen greatly on the defensive rankings. Rhydon, Golem and Chansey on attacker as well at least by Power. On pure combat time, Alakazam has risen greatly as has Kabutops! In general all the pokemon are much better balanced. This is a big win for Niantec. I will do more analysis later but in the interest of time here are the release notes for version 1.3.0!
- CPs updated for new update
- Power rating changed to %basis. 100% means that is is a 100% even fight. 200% means you will win 2 times over
- Attacker rankings remain vs. All possible defenders (for now, sorry this release was rushed ;) )
- Defender rankings are now against the best 5 possible attackers per defender (aka top 5 counters). Who the top 5 counters are can be seen in the json for the curious, will put it in a spreadsheet eventually.
- Combat time sort is somewhat weighted by how much you win but should be close to what people generally care about for that sort of thing. No point dying quickly on attack ;)
As before, the site is extremely customizable and every simulation and ranking is done on the fly. There are different options for levels of pokemon, attack strategies and sort orders
- UI to further refine rankings such as best vs. water types or best vs. a particular pokemon
- Gym Prestiging
- Gym Roster and personalized rankings/prestiging
Special thanks to /u/silentrob_ for the pull request while I was on an airplane! Made this release much faster.
As always thanks to /u/homu, /u/Qmike,/u/pulsivesilver, /u/dondon151, /u/PEEFsmash,/u/hilmmas, /u/doublefelix921, /u/the_desert_rain, https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg, /r/pokemongodev and /r/thesilphroad.
Full details for how this simulator works can be found at https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/52t0dw/pokemon_go_gym_simulator_vor in the code https://github.com/celandro/pokebattler-fight
Feel free to leave bug reports at /r/pokebattler and like us on https://www.facebook.com/officialpokebattler/
As always, I am looking for help to continue making this the best combat simulator for pokemon go. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or just send a pull request!