The release you have all been waiting for is here. Pokebattler is proud to announce the Pokebattler Pokebox! This feature allows you to store your own Pokemon on our servers and use them across the site for custom results. Now you can find out exactly which of your Pokemon you should use for each raid!
Current Features Include:
- User login via Facebook and Google
- Storage of up to 50 Pokemon
- Select your Pokemon in the battle simulator
- Simulate your Pokemon against every raid boss in the game
- Share your results with your friends, they do not need to log in to see your results!
Future free features:
- Simulate your Pokemon on the Pokedex page
- Rank your Pokemon on attack and defense on the rankings page
- Full raid simulation with multiple different attackers
- Friends support including fighting your friends!
As many of you know, these features are quite intensive on my servers. I will be closely monitoring the impact of these new features on site performance and will scale up my servers to handle the expected load. That said, there were some features I had to cut back dramatically due to load concerns. After some thought, I believe there are some of you out there who are willing to contribute financially for the additional server and development costs and support Pokebattler and its expanding features. To that end, I am investigating the use of Patreon to allow people who wish to have full simulation quality on their custom rankings (for raids, gym simulations, etc.) for more than 50 Pokemon. The more people who contribute, the bigger and faster the servers I can get are, and the better the site will be for everyone.
Future premium features:
- Increased Pokebox storage up to 1000 pokemon
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Disable advertisements